10 March 2021 | Free Webinar
New Strategies for a ‘Digital Everything’ Future
Find out how edge computing can be leveraged correctly to help optimize your business efficiency and market opportunities
The Digital transformation evolution journey continues with its success pinned on how corporates manage how people, processes, and technology innovation converge.
In today’s volatile market, agility and flexibility can make or break a company. Everyone is trying to figure out how to do more with less. Edge Computing technology allows organisations to maximise asset performance while also increasing the efficiency of employees and assets.
Edge computing is a distributed computing model in which computing takes place near the physical location where data is being collected and analyzed, rather than on a centralized server or in the cloud. This new infrastructure involves sensors to collect data and edge servers to securely process data in real-time on site, while also connecting other devices, like laptops and smartphones, to the network.
In this interactive session, hear from:
- Pieter Van Der Merwe – Regional Manager Africa And Middle East, Stratus
- Jonathan Duncan – Vice-President Anglophone Africa, Schneider Electric
- Andre Hamman – CIO NTT MOTOR GROUP
as they discuss how to implement a successful path towards the digital transformation journey.
- Why and how edge architectures are shaping the growth of Digital Transformation.
- About leading Developments in the Edge Computing platform market.
- Opportunities and challenges for Edge Computing solutions in Africa.
- How to keep operators up and running, making data and information continuously available.
- Characteristics of today’s best practices at the edge.
- How are organisations adopting new digital strategies in their operations?