27 - 28 October 2021
Rethink your CIO sales approach
This year will see the return of IT News Africa’s highly rated Selling to the CIO virtual workshop.
This intensive workshop, which is set to be held online on 27 – 28 October 2021, will see sales leaders gain vital insights into how to successfully engage with CIOs.
Selling to CIOs is not easy. According to Mark Hall Founder & General Manager CIO Executive Council: “The repeated issue every year—what keeps CIOs up at night—is the sales and marketing practices of technology vendors. It’s a cat and mouse game. It’s not efficient for buyers; it’s not efficient for sellers. The whole relationship is problematic.”
CIOs are extremely busy and they are inundated with technical sales calls. Nonetheless, those who make a good living selling to CIOs have learned that there are ways to sell to CIOs that are truly effective. This intensive 2-day workshop is designed to provide good solid practical strategies for selling to CIOs that will help you and your company meet your CIO selling objectives. If your organization wants to become more effective at selling to CIOs, then this seminar is a must-attend for your sales team.
This intensive 2-day workshop is aimed at any professional who is responsible for selling technology solutions to senior executives.
Topics at this intensive 2-day workshop will include:
- Your Strategy to Win over the CIO
- Navigating to the CIO: Top-Down and Bottom-Up Approaches
- Organising the Presentation to the CIO: How to Gain Credibility & Overcome Objections
- CIOs Describe Habits of the Best (and Worst) IT Sales Reps
- What CIOs Say Earns Reps Trusted Advisor Status
- What CIOs Expect from Reps at a Sales Meeting
- Penetrating the Organisation at Various Levels of Responsibility
- Communicating Strategic and Operational Value