4 - 5 November 2020 | Virtual Workshop
Heads of IT have one of the most difficult roles in an organisation and are generally unprepared to move from their technology roles to executive level.
Great IT leadership is essential in every business, and organisations benefit from an executive who can make the most of disruptive technology trends and motivate people within and beyond the IT department.
This workshop will examine some of the latest techniques for developing ideas and plotting a successful technology vision. It will focus on the important leadership role that senior IT executives play within an organisation.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
The program is designed for anyone who has responsibility for managing an IT support organization, department or division, or who is being positioned to manage such a portfolio.
• All levels of IT managerial positions
• Future IT leaders (CIO, CTO, Head of IT, IT Managers, etc)
• Across all industry sectors
8 REASONS TO ATTEND
- Develop IT leadership skills and build influence.
- Plan and deliver clear, concise communication to direct, guide and engage employees.
- Understand what makes an IT leader.
- Assess how to build and use senior-level influence effectively.
- Examine how IT leaders can use corporate politics to their advantage.
- Identify your leadership and management style and use it to best effect.
- Best practices for managing and coaching technology teams.
- Learn how to shape your leadership brand