25 August 2021
Building the Smart Factory of tomorrow
Technology is changing the entire manufacturing industry. Invest in making sure that you gain the knowledge to stay ahead and thrive over the coming years.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning have ignited the fourth industrial revolution. Integrating new technologies into manufacturing systems along with big data and predictive analytics will improve efficiency and optimize supply chains.
Digital Manufacturing Africa 2021 is designed for CEOs, CTOs, and factory managers interested in integrating/expanding Machine Learning, AI, and IoT technology into their automation or manufacturing systems. Presentations and panel discussions will discuss return on investments, case studies, strategies for integration, technology, and manufacturing trends. The conference will provide opportunities to network with Factory Automation, AI and Machine Learning experts, as well as local and international manufacturers who have already started using smart manufacturing solutions.
Benefits of Attending
- Gain the tools and strategies needed to embark on your journey to digital manufacturing.
- Learn to improve operational efficiency and reduce production costs by adopting cutting edge technologies.
- Find out how to prolong the lifespan of key assets and machinery by adopting new technologies.
- Prepare your workforce for the future of manufacturing.
- Gain the knowledge needed to become an agent of digital change within your organisation.
- Fully understand how the use of Ai, IIOT, Analytics and Automation can improve your processes and reduce downtime.
- Hear from manufacturing executives who have already implemented game-changing technologies in their organisations.
- Chat one-on-one with best of breed manufacturing technology providers and experts.
- Get answers to your questions about the impact of the 4th industrial revolution on your sector.