An offshoot of the TT100 awards, TIPS conference 2018 (#TIPS2018) which will address the effective management of Technology, Innovation, People and Systems (TIPS), will be held at the Radisson Blu Gautrain Hotel in Johannesburg, South Africa on the 28th of February.
TIPS (Technology, Innovation, People and Systems) management is recognised as an important driver of business growth in a dynamic world of rapid change and shifting business models. Under the theme, “Sustaining business growth through TIPS leadership”, TIPS 2018 will bring together decision makers in the public and private sectors to address the benefits and challenges in effectively managing technology, innovation, people and systems for sustained business growth.
Key Topics include:
- Managing Technology: dealing with disruptive change
- A Leadership Perspective on Enabling Creativity and Innovation
- Innovation as a Management Process
- How leadership can successfully drive Innovation
- Identifying and developing the next generation of leadership within the organisation
- Navigating the roadblocks to Innovation
- Preparing for a disrupted world: global talent trends
- Systems thinking for contemporary challenges
- Leading an organisation using a systemic thinking approach
The format of the conference is interactive with insightful presentations, case studies and engaging panel discussions from leading executives, TIPS™ experts and TT100 award winners.