The BlackBerry Curve 8520 Smartphone In White Is Now Available From Vodacom in South Africa
South Africa - Vodacom has announced the availability of the BlackBerry® Curve™ 8520 smartphone in a striking new white coloring. Available for a limited period, the BlackBerry Curve 8520 in white is your connection to the people, places and things you care about most, in a fresh new color.
For people who like to be connected, the BlackBerry Curve 8520 in white provides easy mobile access to email, messaging (IM, SMS, MMS) and popular social networking sites (including Facebook®, Twitter® and MySpace®) and features a highly tactile full-QWERTY keyboard for comfortable, accurate typing. It also features rich multimedia capabilities and access to music, games and other mobile apps for entertainment on the go.
In addition to providing customers with the industry’s leading mobile email and messaging solution, the BlackBerry Curve 8520 in white is designed to be efficient and convenient. It introduces an innovative touch-sensitive trackpad, which makes scrolling and selection smooth and easy for a great navigation experience.
It is also the first BlackBerry smartphone to feature dedicated media keys, smoothly integrated along the top of the handset, giving customers an easy, convenient way to control their music and videos.
Built for smartphone lovers with a sense of style the BlackBerry Curve 8520 in white is available now from Vodacom.
Step up to the new BlackBerry Curve 8520 in white and discover what life is like on a BlackBerry smartphone.
Key features of the BlackBerry Curve 8520 in white include:
- Full-QWERTY keyboard and touch-sensitive trackpad for reliable, responsive typing and navigation
- 256MB Flash memory and a 512Mhz next generation processor for enhanced performance
- Premium phone features including voice activated dialing, and Bluetooth (2.0) support for hands-free use with headsets, car kits, stereo headsets and other Bluetooth peripherals
- 2 MP digital camera with zoom and video recording
- Advanced media player for music, pictures and videos, with dedicated media keys and a 3.5 mm stereo headset jack, plus BlackBerry® Media Sync, which makes it easy to quickly sync music from iTunes® or Windows Media® Player with the smartphone*
- BlackBerry® Internet Bundle support for access to up to 10 supported email accounts, including most popular ISP email accounts such as MWEB, Yahoo!®, Windows Live ™ Hotmail® and Gmail ™; and BlackBerry® Enterprise Server support, which provides advanced security and IT administration features for corporate deployments
- Expandable memory via hot swappable microSD/SDHC memory card slot, supporting cards of up to 16 GB today and expected to support next generation 32GB cards when available; a 2GB card is included
- Built-in Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g)
- Quad-band world phone: EGDE/GPRS/GSM (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
*Certain music files may not be supported, including files that contain digital rights management technologies.
The BlackBerry and RIM families of related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties and trademarks of Research In Motion Limited. RIM, Research In Motion and BlackBerry are registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and may be pending or registered in other countries. RIM assumes no liability and makes no representation, warranty or guarantee in relation to third party products or services.